Tracker Management: Work fast, efficient and accurate with many GPS-Trackers. Provides features to easily manage many GPS-Trackers at once.
Forget frustrating and lengthy configuration of your GPS Trackers through SMS commands or complicated configuration tools. With Racemap as your tracking portal you easily manage multiple GPS Trackers directly in the Tracker Management. Racemap Tracker Management features functions to use your GPS Trackers efficiently and professionally.
- GPS Tracker Test: Our free tracker test directly shows the raw data your GPS device is sending. The test also detects whether your tracker type works on Racemap GPS Server. Just configure IP: 126.96.36.199 and Port: 5100 to run your GPS unit on the tracker test. You want to use your tracker in Racemap but the test does not detect your location device? Just contact us, that we implement your GPS device to our GPS system.
- Remote commands to multiple GPS Trackers: In Racemap you configure several GPS Trackers at the same time directly via internet. This way you save time and many configuration SMS.
- SOS-Feature in combination with Racemap-Trackers: Pressing the SOS-Button, the athlete activates an alert in Tracker Management.
- the SOS-Tracker is shown as first in tracker list,
- Alert pops up and needs to be confirmed, so you can’t be missed it when monitoring an event in race office,
- Location of the specific tracker is displayed directly in the small map in Tracker Management
- Live Tracking with various GPS devices in one Tracking Portal:
See how easy Racemap Tracker Management works:
Racemap Tracker Management helps you running your own tracking business. Our resellers and partners rent GPS Trackers for your events and are present at your race ground.